Openings of Tesla Materials Test Engineer Jobs in Vancouver Apply Online @Tesla.com. Tesla Materials Test Engineer Vancouver Jobs for students. Latest Tesla Jobs in Vancouver. Subscribe to this newsletter for more Tesla British Columbia Jobs.
Are you looking for Jobs in Canada? Tesla Materials Test Engineer Jobs Vancouver has created an exciting opportunity for you. The official has organized Tesla Materials Test Engineer recruitment to hire new skilful individuals. All the freshers who want a good salaried job and have applicable requirements to apply for Tesla Canada Delivery Jobs Vancouver. Further details of current Tesla Jobs hiring in Vancouver have been discussed below. Apart from these Jobs, Candidates can look for Latest Jobs in Canada.
Tesla Materials Test Engineer Jobs in Vancouver 2022 Apply Now
Tesla Canada Materials Test Engineer jobs offer a good income with additional benefits. Candidates can apply for the Materials Test Engineer Tesla Jobs in Vancouver as per their experiences. To get elected for Tesla Materials Test Engineer jobs, candidates must submit an online Tesla job application form.
Applicants are suggested to rapidly apply soon for Tesla Vancouver Materials Test Engineer Jobs to increase their selection chances. Tesla British Columbia job updates are also available for different job positions. There are numerous Vancouver Jobs for students in Canada whose lists have been shared on this portal, and candidates can easily access them and apply for the best Vancouver Jobs full-time.
Current Tesla jobs Hiring in Vancouver
|Hiring Company:-||Tesla Careers|
|Job Type:-||Materials Test Engineer Jobs|
|Employment Type:-||Full-Time Jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia|
|Salary Est:-||CAD 15-29/- Hour|
Tesla Materials Test Engineer Jobs Requirements:-
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Materials Science, Materials Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with a focus on mechanical testing, or similar. B.S. candidates with exceptional work experience will also be considered.
- Exhibit a diverse knowledge of mechanical testing of materials, including sample preparation, test equipment and associated analysis techniques. Experience in metals, polymers, composites, joining methods and other automotive materials and processes are highly desired.
- Extensive experience with strain measurement techniques, including video extensometers and 2D/3D digital image correction (DIC).
- Broad understanding of mechanical behavior of materials along with experience understanding fracture behaviors and interpreting fracture surfaces.
- Experience of working with hazardous materials with a willingness to exhibit and promote health and safety across the team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to establish effective working relationships.
- Lead the method selection and execution of mechanical testing for a wide variety of materials across all Tesla products. Assess risk within upcoming projects and ensure applicable mechanical tests are completed within demanding project timelines.
- Drive the development of new test and evaluation methods for assessing the mechanical properties of various materials and joining methods.
- Conduct mechanical testing in an extremely fast-paced, high-pressure environment. Interface with a broad spectrum of internal customers to drive concerns to a root cause and effective resolution.
- Independently complete materials tests and issue reports for approval. Create and manage “Concerns” documentation to facilitate and trace corrective actions to a resolution.
- Coordinate with Simulation and Design teams to develop and execute appropriate mechanical testing approaches for creation of material property models and material cards.
- Work with internal engineering teams and external suppliers to develop and validate the performance of materials at both the part and coupon level. Be capable of both working independently as well as part of broad cross functional teams to drive novel, best of class designs and solutions in the clean energy space.
How to apply online for Materials Test Engineer Tesla jobs in Vancouver?
The process of submitting an online application for Tesla Materials Test Engineer hiring has been discussed below.
- Press the “Apply Now” button available below this webpage.
- The official page of Tesla’s career containing all the latest openings will appear on the screen.
- Select the best-suited jobs for yourself and match your qualification with the job requirements.
- Carefully read all the details of Tesla hirings you’re willing to apply for.
- Later, download the Tesla Job application form and fill in all the details.
- Review your application and attach copies of the required documents.
- Finally, submit the form to the official page of Tesla career and wait for further official instructions.
Download Tesla job Application form pdf 2022