Openings of General Mills Director of Community Infrastructure Jobs in Agassiz Apply Online @General Mills.com. General Mills Director of Community Infrastructure Agassiz Jobs for students. Latest General Mills Jobs in Agassiz. Subscribe to this newsletter for more General Mills British Columbia Jobs.
Are you looking for Jobs in Canada? General Mills Director of Community Infrastructure Jobs Agassiz has created an exciting opportunity for you. The official has organized General Mills Director of Community Infrastructure recruitment to hire new skilful individuals. All the freshers who want a good salaried job and have applicable requirements to apply for General Mills Canada Delivery Jobs Agassiz. Further details of current General Mills Jobs hiring in Agassiz have been discussed below. Apart from these Jobs, Candidates can look for Latest Jobs in Canada.
General Mills Director of Community Infrastructure Jobs in Agassiz 2022 Apply Now
General Mills Canada Director of Community Infrastructure jobs offer a good income with additional benefits. Candidates can apply for the Director of Community Infrastructure General Mills Jobs in Agassiz as per their experiences. To get elected for General Mills Director of Community Infrastructure jobs, candidates must submit an online General Mills job application form.
Applicants are suggested to rapidly apply soon for General Mills Agassiz Director of Community Infrastructure Jobs to increase their selection chances. General Mills British Columbia job updates are also available for different job positions. There are numerous Agassiz Jobs for students in Canada whose lists have been shared on this portal, and candidates can easily access them and apply for the best Agassiz Jobs full-time.
Current General Mills jobs Hiring in Agassiz
|Hiring Company:-||General Mills Careers|
|Job Type:-||Director of Community Infrastructure Jobs|
|Employment Type:-||Full-Time Jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Agassiz, British Columbia|
|Salary Est:-||CAD 15-29/- Hour|
General Mills Director of Community Infrastructure Jobs Requirements:-
- Bachelor/master’s degree in a related engineering discipline.
- 7 to 10 years’ progressive experience in a related field; or a relevant combination of education and experience will be considered;
- Knowledge of ISC Capital and Asset Management Processes, ISC level of service standards, and CMHC policy and regulatory standards will be considered an asset.
- Ability to read blueprints, understand the BC Building Code, National Building Codes, and SI Land Codes.
- Certification or experience in wastewater, SCADA, Blueprints, WHMIS, HVAC, and water management required.
- Proven management, leadership, financial and communication skills essential
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to adhere to SIB oath of confidentiality and Seabird Island Band Policies and Procedures.
- Knowledge, respect and understanding of Stó:lō culture, traditions and language is considered an asset.
- Experience working with First Nations community is considered an asset.
- Valid BC Driver’s License, Class 5.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check.
How to apply online for Director of Community Infrastructure General Mills jobs in Agassiz?
The process of submitting an online application for General Mills Director of Community Infrastructure hiring has been discussed below.
- Press the “Apply Now” button available below this webpage.
- The official page of General Mills’s career containing all the latest openings will appear on the screen.
- Select the best-suited jobs for yourself and match your qualification with the job requirements.
- Carefully read all the details of General Mills hirings you’re willing to apply for.
- Later, download the General Mills Job application form and fill in all the details.
- Review your application and attach copies of the required documents.
- Finally, submit the form to the official page of General Mills career and wait for further official instructions.
Download General Mills job Application form pdf 2022